V-390 Drill Sharpener
Sharpens Common Point Styles With Ease.
Priced Right For Any Small Shop.
Even very small shops can now sharpen their own drills, and keep on working.
You can accurately sharpen your most common drills in under a minute.
The Darex V-390 incorporates some of the same technology in our more advanced machines and is the perfect choice for shops that need a sharpener for intermittent use.
Its simple, intuitive design give everyone access to sharp drills when you need them.
- Sharpen: Two flute drill bits SAE and metric. HSS, Cobalt, TiN coated. Parabolic. Reduced shank drill bits.
- Carbide drill bits require diamond wheel. Unlimited drill bit lenght.
- Capacity: 1/8" to 3/4"
- Point angle: 118° to 140°
- Accuracy: ANSI Standards.
- Wheel care: V390 machines do not require coolants. V-390 wheels are superabrasive and electroplated and do not require truing or dressing.
- Cycle time: Typically a 1/8" drill bit can be sharpened within 15 seconds and a 3/4" drill bit will take up to 60 seconds.
- Motor: 115 volt, 4.5 amp, 60hz, 3450 RPM, made in USA
Machine dimensions: 12" x 11" x 9" H
Packing dimensions: 17" x 15" x 11.5" H
Shipping Weight: 25 lbs (12 kg)
Warranty: Darex Corporation warrants the V390 to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months.
The warranty does not cover normal wear parts or grinding wheels.